Justretweet is an outstanding social media broadcasting platform through which one can get tons of Facebook likes, Google +1s and tweets to their blog posts. It helped me get over 100+ social shares for some of my posts. So let’s see the Justretweet review
Do you know how important it is to get social media shares?
Let me make this idea simpler with an example.
If your content was liked by a man named Johnny who has 250 friends and he is very engaging with them, you have chances to pull 250 people to your blog, or at least 200. It’s not just up to that. Your post has the chances to get shared at least by one friend of Johnny who has another 250 friends.
Recommended reading: Domain Name: The First Step To Build Your Personal Brand- Infographic
Other benefits of getting social media shares:
- Getting your blog noticed by new people.
- Making your blog name remembered. If your content is found on the search engine result, the man who knows your website click on your link.
- Social shares have SEO value. More the social shares you have, chances are there to rank better in search engines.
Whether you are a social media expert or a just novice, you must be aware of JustRetweet. It’s an amazing platform to boost your social media shares.
JustRetweet Review: What is JustRetweet?
JustRetweet is a social sharing platform that will help you get more retweets, Facebook Likes and Google PlusOnes to your blog posts by allowing other members to promote your content using our credit system. There’s no question that Twitter/Facebook/Google+ can provide more social proof to your content and drive more traffic. Especially if you are publishing great, quality content. The effect is two-fold: You not only get more exposure to your content, but will also likely gain new Twitter followers as a result.
In my words, JustRetweet helps you by increasing your social media shares, giving you traffic and increasing your twitter followers. You can earn credits either by sharing other’s tweet submissions or by buying credits. We’ll talk about that later in this post.
JustRetweet Review: Why JustRetweet is the perfect tool for you?
As I said before having your blog link listed in social media sites has great benefits. JustRetweet helps you get more shares to your blog posts.
Top reasons why you should make use of JustRetweet:
- Top bloggers are using this tool. Do you remember the power of a ‘like’ made by a man named Johnny whom I referred to you in the intro paragraph?
- You can get social shares to your blog posts while you are sleeping.
- It helps you increase your Twitter followers. Just use JustRetweet and you will get to know about this.
- Very low spam. Moderators are a doing good job here.
- It’s easy to register and use this site. Just log in through your twitter account.
- Traffic and Engagement.
Doesn’t this sound cool?
Recommended Reading: 10 Key Traits a Blog Must Have to Keep Its Visitors Happy
JustRetweet Review: What are “Credits” and how to earn those?
Credit is the virtual currency of JustRetweet. You can earn credits by retweeting, +1ing and liking other member’s posts.
You can also earn credits by following members. Instead of earning credits by these ways, you can purchase credits and VIP membership from their sales page. You can use these credits to get likes, +1s and retweets to your tweets and also to get twitter followers.
JustRetweet Review: What people are saying about JustRetweet?
JustRetweet has got good response from top bloggers. See the image below.
JustRetweet Review: Getting started with JustRetweet
Getting started with JustRetweet is very simple as like turning on your PC.
Just visit JustRetweet.com and sign up there using your twitter account. It’s simple as that!
All you should do after the sign up process is to fill up your profile in the settings page. Enter your email address, country, website and other details there.
Note: Be sure to format your website URL correctly preceding ‘http://’ or ‘https://’ It would help you make your website appear properly if you are advertising on justretweet.com
Set the credits per follow from 1 to 10. Other members when follow you on twitter through JustRetweet will receive the amount of credit you set here.
Submitting your tweet:
After filling up your profile, you can submit your tweets to JustRetweet. Be sure that your tweet abide by their rules.
JustRetweet Review: Tips to get the most out of JustRetweet
I mainly use JustRetweet to get social media shares to my blog posts than to earn twitter followers because in my opinion and experience, JustRetweet is not effective in getting considerable amount of Twitter followers unless you are featured on the dashboard page. So in this post, I’m focusing only on getting credits through sharing other member’s tweet.
Tips to earn more credits in short span of time:
Do you want to earn 3000-5000 credits in a day absoultely for free? Continue reading..
- First log into Justretweet.com.
- Now you need to arrange the tweets on the basis of most credits provided. See how to do that in the image below.
- Now the tweets with most credits would be listed ascendingly.
- Like, tweet and +1 those tweets, so in very short time you can earn 5000 or more credits.
Let’s assume you’ve got 5000 credits through this way.
Yet another way to earn up to 5000 credits:
You can earn up to 5000 credits just by registering at Blog Engage. And, be sure to contact Brian, owner of BlogEngage to redeem your credits.
Read what is Blog Engage here: Blog Engage Review: The Undisputed king of blogging communities
How to get more retweets, likes and +1s in very little time?
Now you’ve 5000 credits in your balance. This is the time to submit your tweet.
Go to Submit tweet page.
Now you should fill up the fields. Be sure that your tweet submission comply with their rules else your tweet request will be eliminated.
What to enter in the form?
Hmm. If you want to know what to do with the form, do proceed to this section.
- FIELD 1: Enter your Tweet or just a message in the first field. Make sure your tweet is no more than 120 characters. Also, understand that you don’t need to include your twitter handle (like @revealingstuffs) before your message. JustRetweet automatically prefix “RT @yourhandle” in your tweet.
- FIELD 2: Enter how many credits you want to give when a user tweet/like/+1 your submitted tweet.
- FIELD 3: Enter how many times you want your tweet to be promoted.
- FIELD 4: Selecting Facebook and Google+ options will give you Facebook likes and Google+1s to your links. Facebook like and Google +1 buttons will be shown to members if you tick those.
- FIELD 5: You can enter the minimum number of Twitter followers a user should have to see your tweet. For example, if you enter 100 there, your tweet will be visible to members who have at least 100 or above twitter followers. That’s it! Entering 0 there will make your tweet visible to everyone. Remember! It’s possible that a user with 100 followers has more engageming followers than a user with 10000 followers.
- FIELD 6: Choose an appropriate category for your tweet.
Lastly, press “Submit” button. Your tweet will be visible after approval. If you want your tweet that you submit on JustRetweet be posted on to your twitter timeline, you should choose “Yes” option in “Tweet own submissions” in the settings page.
Note: You need not to have a real tweet on twitter before submitting it to JustRetweet. Many times, I’ve submitted tweets that are not posted on Twitter and were approved.
Tips to get the most out of JustRetweet:
Remember, you’ve 5000 credits in your balance. You can get more retweets, likes and +1s to your post by following the tips given below.
Tip 1: Making your tweet appear in the top positions
First, navigate to your JustRetweet dashboard. And, select “Most Credits” option as shown in the image below.
Now tweet submission with most credits will be listed ascendingly. You can see tweets that offer 100 credits. If you don’t want to give 100 credits for a tweet/like/+1, you can offer credits that have one more credit after 100 credit message. Let me make this simple with an example image.
Look at the image. seventy six credits were offered to promote the message and it’s the second most credit offering tweet followed by 100 credit tweet. So you can offer 77 credits to make your message appear after 100 credit message.
Got it? Still no? Then, read that again with the image, you will get to know what I’m trying to say 😉
And also understand that you are not needed to follow this tip if you are about to offer 100 credit for a tweet/like/+1.
Tip 2: Bump your tweets for maximum exposure!
JustRetweet has a feature which allows you to make your tweet appear at the top position. It could be done by clicking the bump (+ signed) button at Submit retweet page.
But bumping a tweet cost you extra 100 credits. If you have a tweet that offers 72 credits which has 10 promotions left, and you want to bump all the 10 promotions, the total credits required will be 720. It’s simple, but expensive as that! It’s expensive just because if every tweet opt for a bump, what’s the point of this feature? Got me?
Use this feature to get maximum number of shares at very less amount of time.
Tip 3: Optimize your tweet to reach more twitter users
To make your tweet appear to huge twitter users, you should add hashtags in your tweet. Hashtag is nothing but a word with hash symbol (#) as prefix like #wordpress and #blogging
By making use of popular and trending hashtags, you can reach more people at twitter.
Remember your tweet with a link was shared not only by you, but also by other twitter users at JustRetweet. So just think about the traffic you will receive just by adding hashtags.
So, while submitting your tweet at JustRetweet, make sure to add hashtags.
Warning: Don’t use more than three hashtags in your tweet. It’ll make your tweet look like a spam message.
Tip 4: Make relation with JustRetweet users:
You can also earn new readers to your blog through JustRetweet.
Just visit and comment on its member’s blog posts and follow them on twitter. This will make them visit your blog and you have chances that your great content could be shared by them. Again, do you remember the power of a ‘like’ made by Johnny?
Tip 5: Make sure you share only good content:
Before retweeting, liking or +1ing a tweet, be sure you’ve read it. And, share it if you think the post worth a share. Got it?
JustRetweet Review: Trivia and facts:
- When you sign up at Justretweet, your account will be set to moderated status and your tweet submissions won’t go live until your account is reviewed by a moderator.
- You can submit only 3 tweets per day.
- Your tweet must contain a link.
- The same URL may not be submitted more than once in the past 24 hours.
- JustRetweet offers a 100% refund option for your first purchase. You can avail your refund within a week with a valid reason. But refund is available only for your first purchase.
JustRetweet Review: Final words:
In my experience, JustRetweet is an awesome social media broadcasting tool which gave me 100+ social shares to my blog posts.
So what do you think about JustRetweet? Have you used it before/using it now? What’s your experience? Do you like this JustRetweet review? Share your thoughts through comments.
Also if you like this post, spare your 1 minute time by sharing this post with your friends. I know your social share too have the powers of the share that made by Johnny 😀