WordPress is the Leading CMS software. It is very easy to install WordPress manually.
First you have to decide what your blog’s niche be? What’s your Blog title? . We recommend to you to host your WordPress blog on a Premium web hosting instead of using free web hosting. Because free web hosting were defiled by the spammers and the search engine may omit your blog from search results (may be escaped some times) .
First you should have to get:
- A Domain name.
- A Web hosting account.
- A latest version of WordPress.
Purchasing a Domain and a Web Hosting account: (Optional)
Before installing WordPress you have to buy a Domain and Web Hosting account.
If you ready to buy a domain use Bigrock.
- Use this coupon code in Bigrock for 25% offer: revealingthestuffs.com
- Or get the 25% discount automatically by clicking the link: Get 25% discount.
After purchasing a domain you have to purchase a web host. We recommend you to use Hostgator.
- Go to Hostgator.com.
- Purchase a hatching plan. Hatchling plan is enough for the blog hosting.
- Use this coupon code to get 25% offer.
- The coupon code is “ASDREFDR35F”.
You can use a subdomain for WordPress hosting if you want.
*The coupon provided above were my affiliate links and coupons .
Creating a MySQL database:
Creating a database is necessary for the WordPress installation because WordPress User information were stored on the database which you are going to create.
You can do the below steps with MySQL® Database Wizard for doing this process fast.
- Go to MySQL® Database Wizard.
- Create a database on the field with your desired database name (You can type any name) and click on Next Step.
- On the landing page you have to create a user with your desired user name and enter your password or use password generator and click on Create User.
- You have to give all privileges to your user that you have t created , so Tick ALL PRIVILEGES on the next page.
- After creating a Database and a user you will get a page which shows you have successfully created a database and User.
Download the WordPress latest version:
- Go to WordPress download section
- Download the latest version.
Upload it to your Webhost:
- Go to your domain’s Cpanel.
- Go to file manager.
- Go to public_html.
- Create a directory. Let we call the directory as “WordPress123” throughout this tutorial.
- Upload your WordPress.zip package on the WordPress123 directory.
- Extract the zipped content by clicking the wordpress.zip file and clicking on “Extract” on the Toolbars.
- After extracting delete the WordPress Zipped folder.
- Rather you can use any FTP client for uploading files.
Make sure that you have uploaded the WordPress content on a main domain like www.yoursite.com or subdomain like www.yoursite.com/blog and not domain like www.yoursite.com/wordpress, because when you uploading your WordPress files on your Domain Directory it will install like yoursite.com/wordpress . If you do the steps given above the your WordPress files will be stored in yoursite.com/wordpress, to move it you have to select all the files and move the files to the main domain directory.
You have to update your database information on your wp-config file before updating your database name on wp-config file, search wp-config-sample.php and rename the wp-config-sample.php to wp-config.php.
- Click on wp-config.php file now.
- Click on Code Editor on the toolbar section.
- Find this code:
// ** MySQL settings – You can get this info from your web host ** //
/** The name of the database for WordPress */
/** MySQL database username */
/** MySQL database password */
/** MySQL hostname */
Edit the texts which are in the red color with your details which you created on the first step.
Install WordPress on your domain:
If you completed all the steps given above, it’s the time to install the WordPress !
First go to www.yoursite.com/wp-admin/install.php (Replace www.yoursite,com with your domain)
- Fill in all the details an Click Install WordPress.
- You will get a success page after click Install WordPress.
You have successfully installed WordPress. Now-a-days all the web hosting has Cpanel which contains Fantastico De Luxe which installs WordPress with simple steps. ratehger installing WordPress using it try to install WordPress with the above steps. Have a Peace Blogging!