Yesterday Google has closed it’s maintenance process for Custom domain redirection and it came with some new features that is it closed the Google App domain registration with Blogger. Now when we add our new custom domain you may get this error “We have not been able to verify your authority to this domain. Error 12. Please follow the settings instructions”. You get this problem because it requires your ownership and to reduce domain name fraud. Follow this tutorial.
- Do the steps given in this link http://demomonkey.org/blogger/
- Wait for 4-5 hours.
- Now when you switching your old blogger address to your new domain name it may show this error.
- You can fix this
It wants you to follow the settings instruction .
- Click on Setting instructions.
- It shows you to add Two CNAME records like one is “ghs.google.com and other is like ” gv-DCZJIVLYB6X7NU45U6LQGCO4I7SM77CJQL63WF6NBCVIM5WUTVRA.domainverify.googlehosted.com” Follow the instructions.
- Add it as new CNAME record to your Domain DNS settings.
- After 5-10 minutes you can add your new domain on Blogger.
- After added your domain you have to tick “Redirect example.com to www.example.com.”
Now your Domain problem will be fixed.
If you have any problem or doubt comment here or contact me.